Date Posted: Monday December 17, 2017
This policy statement lists our requirements for notice of copyright infringement and for responses to such a notice. We use the procedures specified by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
To notify us of copyright infringement, please send a written communication to icle [AT] laweconcenter [DOT] org. The written communication should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person who is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may revise this policy at any time, including by posting a new version to this website.